De-Nile Plus Tablets is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), Lowering high blood pressure helps to prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This product contains 2 medications:
Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide.
It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily. Hydrochlorothiazide is a water-containing element. It increases the amount of urine especially when you first start taking these tablets.
It also helps to relax the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.
How to use:
- Take these Tablets with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily.
- It is best to avoid taking this tablet within 4 hours of your bedtime to avoid having to get up to urinate.
- Use these Tablets regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
- It is important to continue taking this tablet even if you feel fine.
- Most people with high blood pressure do not feel sick. It may take up to 4 weeks for getting the required benefit of these Tablets.
- Before starting this tablet, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to telmisartan or hydrochlorothiazide; or if you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- First inform your doctor about your medical history, like kidney disease, liver disease.